You love using Pinterest. You’re just not sure of the best way to get results from it.
Is this you?
- You’re pinning on Pinterest with no actual strategy or intention
- You’re not sure which keywords you should be targeting
- You don’t know how to write an adequate pin description so that your pins get found in the first place
- You’re not sure if your pin designs are good enough to get link clicks
The Pinterest Strategy Package is exactly what you need!
Here's what's included!
COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND BUSINESS GOALS – To start with I’ll send you an in-depth business questionnaire so that you can tell all about your business, your ideal client and your goals. I’ll then know what you expect from marketing your business on Pinterest and how to get you the results you’re looking for.
EXTENSIVE KEYWORD RESEARCH – Keywords are how your content gets found in the Pinterest search results, so this step is super important. I’ll compile a spreadsheet full of niche related keywords that you’ll be able to refer back to and use within your Pinterest marketing.
FULLY RESEARCHED STRATEGY – This includes the following:
- An overview of Pinterest and how to use it for marketing
- A review of your goals and how to achieve them through Pinterest
- Step-by-step instructions on how to update and optimised your profile, including the boards to set up along with board descriptions
- What kind of content you should create and elements you should use within your pin design
- A list of Pinterest keywords and where to use them (includes bonus pin description template)
- What type of content to curate and why
- Pinning schedule
- A review of your sales funnels and suggestions of which sales funnels to set up
- How to leverage Pinterest off the platform
- Which analytics metrics you should be reviewing
- A suggested workflow
30 DAYS EMAIL SUPPORT – You will be able to contact me with unlimited questions regarding your strategy for 30 days via email after you have received your customised Pinterest strategy report.
Frequently asked questions
Once payment has been made, you will receive a business questionnaire by email which allows you to tell me all about your business and your goals, which I will base your Pinterest strategy upon.
After payment has been made you will receive your customised Pinterest strategy within 30 days.
The Pinterest strategy report will be delivered to you within a Google Doc and PDF via email.
Would you rather create your own Pinterest strategy?
The Pinterest Strategy Planner Workbook with……
🌟 Help you clarify your business goals and how they apply to Pinterest (an entire section is dedicated to this)
🌟 Assist you in finding the correct keywords to use on Pinterest so that your content gets found (Pinterest is a search engine, so this part is essential)
🌟 Provide you with a checklist so you can ensure your Pinterest account is fully optimised and tailored towards your ideal client or customer
🌟 Making sure you’re creating the best pin images you can that will get link clicks (so you’re getting that all-important website traffic that will lead to selling your products or getting more client enquiries on autopilot)
🌟 Formulate a pinning schedule to ensure you’re consistent with your pinning on Pinterest
🌟Talk you through your sales funnels and “plugging in the gaps” to ensure you’re not losing out on capturing those all-important leads
🌟 Help you track the data to ensure your strategy is working
🌟 I even suggest a workflow for you to follow that I use myself to manage multiple Pinterest accounts, so you’re using Pinterest in the most time-efficient and effective way possible