You love using Pinterest, you’re just not sure of the best way to actually get results from it.
Is this you?
- You’re pinning on Pinterest with no actual strategy or intention
- You’re not sure which keywords you should be targeting
- You don’t know how to write an effective pin description so that your pins get found in the first place
- You’re not sure if your pin designs are good enough to get link clicks
The Pinterest Strategy Package is exactly what you need!
Here's what's included!
COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND BUSINESS GOALS – To start with I’ll send you an in-depth business questionnaire, so you can tell all about your business, your ideal client, your goals and exactly what you expect from marketing your business on Pinterest.
EXTENSIVE KEYWORD RESEARCH – Keywords are how your content gets found in the Pinterest search results, so this step is super important. The complete list of keywords will be provided to you within a Google spreadsheet.
FULLY RESEARCHED STRATEGY – This includes the following:
- An overview of Pinterest and how to use it for marketing
- A review of your goals and how to achieve them through Pinterest
- Step-by-step instructions on how to update and optimised your profile, including the boards you set up along with board descriptions
- What kind of content you should create and elements you should use within your pin design
- A list of Pinterest keywords and where to use them (includes bonus pin description template)
- What type of content to curate and why
- Pinning schedule
- A review of your sales funnels and suggestions of which sales funnels to set up
- How to leverage Pinterest off the platform
- Which analytics metrics you should be reviewing
- A suggested workflow
PINTEREST MINI GUIDE – I will provide you with guidance of how to use Pinterest, including how to create pins and how to add pins to different boards.
30 DAYS EMAIL SUPPORT – You will be able to contact me with unlimited questions regarding your strategy for 30 days after your strategy report has been delivered
One off fee to be paid upfront
Frequently asked questions
When you enquire about my services, you’ll need to fill out a short application form so that I can review your website and see if it is suitable for Pinterest.
After that, I will send you an email letting you know if I think your business is suitable for Pinterest or not and advise you of which dates I have available to start.
This will mainly be done via email, however if you wish to get on a call with me, that can be arranged.
The Pinterest strategy report will be delivered to you within a Google Doc / PDF via email.