You love to do the nitty gritty stuff yourself in your business, but honestly, you could use a helping hand from a pro to get you to where you need to be.
You also know that Pinterest could take your online business to the next level and you would really like to manage it month to month yourself.
If only someone could do the initial hard work?
Do you find yourself:
- Procrastinating on doing the research to find keywords for your niche?
- Not bothering to set up niche-specific boards that are targeted towards your ideal client?
- Find yourself thinking: If only the initial set up was done for me, I could really start using Pinterest effectively in my business?
The Pinterest Set Up / Clean Up Package was designed especially for you.
The Set up / clean up Package is ideal for you if:
- You don’t yet have a Pinterest account, but really want to utilise the platform.
- You do have a Pinterest account, but it’s a hot mess and really needs to be cleaned up before potential clients land in your space.
- The idea of doing the initial set up of your account makes you want to run and hide.
- You have time to commit to the monthly maintenance of a Pinterest account, but could really use a hand getting the account to where it needs to be right now.
Here's what's included!
COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND BUSINESS GOALS – To start with I’ll send you an in-depth business questionnaire, so you can tell all about your business, your ideal client, your goals and exactly what you expect from marketing your business on Pinterest.
EXTENSIVE KEYWORD RESEARCH – Keywords are how your content gets found in the Pinterest search results, so this step is super important. The complete list of keywords will be provided to you within a Google spreadsheet.
FULL OPTIMISATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT – This includes updating your profile and bio with keyword enriched terms, verifying your website and enabling analytics.
CUSTOM PIN TEMPLATES – As part of this package I will create for you 10 custom pin templates within Canva, complete with your branding colours, fonts and your logo.
PINTEREST BOARDS – I will create or clean up at least 10 Pinterest boards specific to your niche and based on keyword research. This will include optimised board names and keyword descriptions and will have 15-20 pins added to each.
PINTEREST MINI GUIDE – I will provide you with guidance of how to use Pinterest, including how to create pins and how to add pins to different boards.
STRATEGY – I will also include some basic strategy, so that you can use your new Pinterest account with purpose.
One off fee to be paid upfront
Frequently asked questions
When you enquire about my services, you’ll need to fill out a short application form so that I can review your website and see if it is suitable for Pinterest.
After that, I will send you an email letting you know if I think your business is suitable for Pinterest or not and advise you of which dates I have available to start.
This will mainly be done via email, however if you wish to get on a call with me, that can be arranged.