Pinterest Strategy Planner Workbook
Have you been marketing your business on Pinterest without a solid plan? Well, that can stop right now! Purchase this workbook today so you can start strategising and getting real, tangible results from Pinterest and know exactly what you’re working towards!
Pinterest is the place to be if you’re an online business owner! But because Pinterest works more like a visual search engine than a social media platform, it can take longer to see results. So it’s good to know that the strategy you’re implementing on Pinterest is going to yield you the results you’re looking for!
This 52-page Pinterest Planner Workbook will help you:
🌟 Get extreme clarity on your business goals and figure out how to achieve them through Pinterest
🌟 Find the most appropriate keywords to use on Pinterest to attract your ideal audience (Pinterest is a search engine, so this step is essential)
🌟 Go through the Pinterest account checklist to ensure your Pinterest account is fully optimised and tailored to your ideal audience
🌟 Create the best pin images that you can and get thousands of link clicks to your website
🌟 Automate your pinning schedule so you can make sure you’re consistent on Pinterest WITHOUT spending every day on the platform
🌟 Plugin the gaps in your sales funnels to make sure you never lose a potential lead again
🌟 Know exactly how to read the data and what to do when you need to make changes
🌟 Follow my Pinterest manager validated workflow that I use myself to manage multiple accounts to ensure you’re using Pinterest as time efficiently as possible
Once you’ve purchased your Canva Templates, you’ll be able to easily customise them:
- You will need to have a Canva account (*affiliate link) to use these templates; Canva is free, although I highly recommend the Pro version.
- You’ll receive a PDF document upon purchase that you’ll need to open in order to access the link to open the Canva template.
- Once you’ve made a copy of your Canva template, you’ll be able to customise these and make ANY changes you want to make these images your own and suitable to your needs.
- Please note, you will not receive a physical product when you make a purchase, all of the products in the Slaytes Creates shop are digital. You will receive a PDF document via email with a link to the Canva template.
- Because the product is digital, all sales are final. There will be no refunds or exchanges available once purchase has been made. If you have any technical difficulties with any of the Slaytes Creates products, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All products are sold to individuals. The license to the template is given to the buyer only. Please see license details below.
All designs are copyrighted to Jenny Slaytor (owner of Slaytes Creates).
You may use this template for personal use or commercial use. Each purchase grants ONE license to you – the buyer – only. See usage details and restrictions below:
- Under this license, you may use this template to create end-products ONLY.
- You may NOT redistribute or resell this product or modified version of this product in its editable template format.
- Personal Use: Under this license, you may create an unlimited number of end products using this template, for your personal use (- not used for your business).
- Commercial Use: Under the license, you may create commercial end-products up to 5000 copies. It may be that you create one end-product and sell 5000 copies of that one product, or crate 10 end-products and sell 500 copies each. If you need to create multiple products for yourself or for clients for commercial use and the end-products exceed a total of 5000 copies, then please purchase another license of the product.*
Additional uses under this license (for both personal and commercial):
- One personal or business social media account owned or managed by the licensee.
- Unlimited physical advertisements.
- Digital paid advertisements with unlimited impressions.
- All fonts, images and elements used in the designs are available in Canva. Please note you are only purchasing the template. As a user of Canva, you are allowed to use the elements in the templates. I may sometimes use premium elements within the templates, which you will be able to use if you have a Pro account.
- The templates that are for sale within the Slaytes Creates shop are being sold by Slaytes Creates and are not affiliated with Canva. Canva is not liable for these templates. If you have any questions or queries regarding the templates, please contact Slaytes Creates at email@example.com.