Client Welcome Packet | Hygge
Calling all service providers and coaches!
If you want to provide a luxurious client experience, then get your hands on this stunning Client Welcome Packet!
This easy to customise Client Welcome Packet Canva template is just the thing you need to wow your clients!!
This 14-page template has been made in Canva and is easy to customise to your branding.
If you’re a service-based business owner, this product is for you!
When you sign on a new client, you want to make the process as seamless as possible. You can achieve that by using a Client Welcome Packet.
This Client Welcome Packet will help you:
- Welcome your client in a professional manner
- Clearly explain what your client can expect from working with you
- Outline all the important details your client needs to know
- Provide them with a luxurious client experience
- 3 Cover Page Options
- 1 Welcome Page
- 1 Who Am I Page
- 1 What To Expect Page
- 1 Timeline Page
- 2 Client Homework Pages
- 1 Communication Page
- 1 Invoice
- 1 FAQ Page
- 1 What’s Next Page
- 1 Thank You Page
Upon purchase, you’ll be sent a PDF with details of how to download your template.
Once you’ve purchased your Canva Templates, you’ll be able to easily customise them:
- You will need to have a Canva account (*affiliate link) to use these templates; Canva is free, although I highly recommend the Pro version.
- You’ll receive a PDF document upon purchase that you’ll need to open in order to access the link to open the Canva template.
- Once you’ve made a copy of your Canva template, you’ll be able to customise these and make ANY changes you want to make these images your own and suitable to your needs.
- Please note, you will not receive a physical product when you make a purchase, all of the products in the Slaytes Creates shop are digital. You will receive a PDF document via email with a link to the Canva template.
- Because the product is digital, all sales are final. There will be no refunds or exchanges available once purchase has been made. If you have any technical difficulties with any of the Slaytes Creates products, please send an email to email@example.com.
- All products are sold to individuals. The license to the template is given to the buyer only. Please see license details below.
All designs are copyrighted to Jenny Slaytor (owner of Slaytes Creates).
You may use this template for personal use or commercial use. Each purchase grants ONE license to you – the buyer – only. See usage details and restrictions below:
- Under this license, you may use this template to create end-products ONLY.
- You may NOT redistribute or resell this product or modified version of this product in its editable template format.
- Personal Use: Under this license, you may create an unlimited number of end products using this template, for your personal use (- not used for your business).
- Commercial Use: Under the license, you may create commercial end-products up to 5000 copies. It may be that you create one end-product and sell 5000 copies of that one product, or crate 10 end-products and sell 500 copies each. If you need to create multiple products for yourself or for clients for commercial use and the end-products exceed a total of 5000 copies, then please purchase another license of the product.*
Additional uses under this license (for both personal and commercial):
- One personal or business social media account owned or managed by the licensee.
- Unlimited physical advertisements.
- Digital paid advertisements with unlimited impressions.
- All fonts, images and elements used in the designs are available in Canva. Please note you are only purchasing the template. As a user of Canva, you are allowed to use the elements in the templates. I may sometimes use premium elements within the templates, which you will be able to use if you have a Pro account.
- The templates that are for sale within the Slaytes Creates shop are being sold by Slaytes Creates and are not affiliated with Canva. Canva is not liable for these templates. If you have any questions or queries regarding the templates, please contact Slaytes Creates at firstname.lastname@example.org.