Pinterest Monthly Management
So, you’ve got an online business and you would love to make the most of your evergreen sales funnels.
You know that the best way to do that is to be on Pinterest and start driving organic traffic to your website.
But you either:
- Want a completely hands off approach to Pinterest, so you can focus on the core aspect of your business.
- Don’t have the time to be regularly pinning consistently, like you know you need to be.
- Not quite sure what strategy to use with Pinterest and don’t have the time or inclination to keep up to date with the latest Pinterest algorithms.
The Pinterest Monthly Management Package could be the ideal package for you.
The Monthly Management Package is ideal for you if:
- You have an online presence and you need to drive traffic to your website and evergreen funnels.
- You are a busy entrepreneur and completely see the value in outsourcing certain areas of your business to accelerate growth.
- You have a constant stream of content that we can feed to Pinterest (because we all know by now that Pinterest LOVES fresh content!).
- You don’t have the time to commit to making Pinterest work for your business, so you want to hand off to a Pinterest Pro.
Here's what's included!
COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND BUSINESS GOALS – To start with, I’ll send you an in-depth business questionnaire to tell me all about your business, your ideal client, your goals, and precisely what you expect from marketing your business on Pinterest.
CUSTOM STRATEGY – Once I’ve gone over your questionnaire and reviewed your account, I will work out a custom strategy tailored just for business and work out a plan to get you the results you want.
ACCOUNT CLEAN UP + OPTIMISATION – This is where we get your Pinterest account working for you and start attracting your ideal clients. This includes extensive keyword research.
PIN SCHEDULING – I will schedule pins to go out to your Pinterest account every day via your Tailwind scheduler (Client must have their own Tailwind account). This includes a mixture of brand new pins + fresh pins + duplicate pins + other peoples pins and will be based on your custom strategy plan.
PIN CREATION – This service includes custom made pins (standard pins, video pins, carousel pins + shop the look pins – the type of pins that work best for your business will be explored in your strategy). Up to 100 original fresh pins will be included per month.
MONTHLY REPORT – Your accounts progress will be delivered via an analytics report presented within Google Sheets and include things like link clicks, saves and impressions. I’ll also give you plenty of content ideas based on what your ideal client is searching for on Pinterest.
£700 a month
* Client must have their own paid Tailwind account
* Pinterest management is not suitable for everyone, so an application review is necessary before I agree to work with a client (see FAQs below for criteria)
Frequently asked questions
After you’ve signed up as a client and completed the onboarding process, this is what happens:
Month 1 – This is where I review your goals for Pinterest and work on fully optimising your account. That includes figuring out which keywords we’re going to rank for, optimising your account, creating pin templates with your branding and working out a custom strategy.
Month 2 & onwards – Month 2 is where we start scheduling your optimised pins to Pinterest, continue designing fresh pins every month and really start driving traffic to your website.
When I onboard you as a client, I will ask you for your branding colours, the fonts you use and a transparent PNG or JPEG file of your logo.
I will also ask you to fill out a business questionnaire where you’ll be able to tell me all about your ideal client, your business goals, your expectations of Pinterest and what a conversion looks like for you on your website.
Once we get into the monthly management, you’ll need to produce regular content for your website (i.e. blog posts or podcast episodes) so that I can continue adding fresh pins to Pinterest.
I’ll also be reviewing your sales funnels from a Pinterest perspective and giving you advice on what I think needs changing on your website to take full advantage of Pinterest traffic. This could be stuff like – adding more information to your sales page for a cold audience or adding a link to your freebie within a blog post.
When you enquire about my services, you’ll need to fill out a short application form so that I can review your website and see if it’s suitable for Pinterest.
After that, I will send you an email letting you know if I think your business is suitable for Pinterest or not and advise you of which dates I have available to start.
We can either jump on a quick call or everything can be done via email, whatever works for you (and your timezone!).
Short answer – no.
Pinterest is a slow-moving platform and it might take about 6 months before you start seeing tangible results. I just ask that you bear that in mind before signing up for this service, however you will not be tied into a minimum contract.